Counselling and Psychotherapy
Counselling and psychotherapy are designed to be goal-oriented to help you enhance and improve resiliency, social function and overall wellbeing. Exploring your challenges and thoughts with a professional in a non-judgmental, safe environment, can make you feel less alone and better able to adapt with life’s transitions and changes. Psychotherapy and counselling can help you explore your alternatives, build your strengths and learn to cope with life changes or losses.
Talking to a counsellor is sometimes easier than discussing personal issues with friends and family. Counselling is a collaborative relationship which enables you to develop trust in yourself, as well as better insight to help you move forward and grow.
At Bronte Wellness Boutique, we focus on a client-centred approach, drawing from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Interpersonal Effectiveness Therapy and Mindfulness-based practices.
Psychotherapy & Counselling can help you to
- Cope with challenges related to Fertility and symptoms of Postpartum Depression and Anxiety;
- Improve communication to create more harmonious relationships;
- Understand your own thoughts, feelings and behaviours to better respond to real life situations;
- Understand and manage losses, such as relationship breakdowns or deaths;
- Improve career satisfaction and work-life balance;
- Improve self-esteem and overall life satisfaction;
- Develop a more positive outlook and healthier lifestyle.