Psychotherapy and Counseling Services
Counseling and psychotherapy are designed to be goal-oriented to help you enhance and improve resiliency, social function and overall well-being. Exploring your challenges and thoughts with a psychotherapist or mental health therapist in a non-judgmental, safe environment can make you feel less alone and better able to adapt with life’s transitions and changes. Explore your alternatives, build your strengths and learn to cope with life changes or losses with our psychotherapy and counselling in Oakville.
Talking to a psychotherapist or counsellor is sometimes easier than discussing personal issues with friends and family. Counseling is a collaborative relationship that enables you to develop trust in yourself, as well as better insight to help you move forward and grow.
Find a Therapist in Oakville
At Bronte Wellness Boutique, we focus on a client-centred approach, drawing from various therapeutic approaches that include but not limited to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Interpersonal Effectiveness Therapy and mindfulness-based practices.
Just like our approach to naturopathic medicine, our counseling uses a holistic approach to understand the challenges you are facing. Book an appointment at Bronte Wellness Boutique in Oakville to meet with a psychotherapist.
How can Psychotherapy & Counseling Help You
When you meet with a psychotherapist at our Oakville clinic, they will discuss the challenges related to your health and well-being at home, work and beyond. Here is how a psychotherapist can help you:
- Cope with challenges related to fertility and symptoms of postpartum depression and anxiety
- Improve communication to create more harmonious relationships
- Understand your own thoughts, feelings and behaviours to better respond to real life situations
- Understand and manage losses, such as relationship breakdowns or deaths
- Improve career satisfaction and work-life balance
- Improve self-esteem and overall life satisfaction
- Develop a more positive outlook and healthier lifestyle
Schedule an appointment at Bronte Wellness Clinic to meet with a psychotherapist or mental health therapist.